Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Honey Yogurt Mousse

This is a really simple recipe with step one being to strain a cup of yogurt in the fridge for a couple of hours....which of course means that I put the yogurt in the fridge to strainer and promptly forgot about it for a couple of days. A Couple of hours...a couple of days....what is the difference!

For me the mousse was way too sweet however that is probably because my honey is way too sweet. It is local honey that comes in bulk at Whole Foods. At the store it is in a dispenser that keeps it warm and flowing but at home in my glass container it cools an thickens right up. I imagine being trapped inside the honey would feel a lot like being a bug trapped inside the amber before it sets hard.

Anyways back to the mousse. Easy to make (if you do not forget it in the fridge). Tasty (unless you have super sweet honey but even then little loved it).


Get the recipe for Dorie Greenspan’s honey-yoghurt mousse on p 353 of Baking Chez Moi. 







1 comment:

  1. I really liked this one. It was nice to have an easy recipe too.

    ReplyDelete